TERMS & CONDITIONS | FRIGHT NIGHT THEATRE FILM FESTIVAL (FNTFF)
Your entry to and presence at the Fright Night Theatre Film Festival is subject to the following Conditions in addition to the conditions set forth by our venue: The Staircase Cafe Theatre. The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent allocation), participation, original selection, and conditions of entry to the event:
- FNTFF reserves the right to add, delete, reschedule or replace films/artists/facilitators/performers etc and/or vary prices, venues and layout without notice to you.
- If tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from authorized points of sale, entry may be refused and a refund denied.
- Without the prior written consent of FNTFF, tickets must not be resold or offered for resale (including on-line auction sites) or used for commercial purposes including advertising, promotional competitions, or to promote the sales of other goods and services. If this condition is breached the ticket may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused entry.
- It is your responsibility to inform yourself of the Conditions. By purchasing a ticket and/or entering FNTFF you are deemed to have accepted and understood as binding on you all Conditions and any accompanying risks, obligations and responsibilities.
- Tickets purchased through unauthorized points of sale may be cancelled or you may be denied admission without refund, at the sole discretion of the FNTFF and staff.
- Tickets lost or stolen may not be replaced, unless they fit the terms and conditions.
- In consideration of your entry and attendance at FNTFF, you agree to indemnify the FNTFF, its directors, employees and agents, volunteers, sponsors and contractors from and against all claims, expenses, harm, damage, loss or personal injury (including death) you suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your attendance at the FNTFF, however caused, including as a result of the negligence or any acts or omissions of FNTFF or the venue.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Any decision to eject you from the venue is final. No refunds will be issued following ejection from the venue or refused entry.
- You acknowledge and agree that while attending FNTFF as a member of the audience, your image, likeness or voice may be recorded (by any form of audio or visual recordings), and that any photograph, film, audio file or images of you taken by FNTFF or any third party may be published, broadcast, transmitted or otherwise distributed by FNTFF or a third party worldwide in any form of media (with or without identification) for any purpose, including for commercial gain, without compensation to you.
- You must not make any audio or visual recording or take any photograph other than for private non-commercial purposes without express permission from the FNTFF.
- Appropriate standards of behavior are expected and persons deemed to be behaving in a manner that is dangerous or unacceptable to management or otherwise breaching these Conditions will be refused admission and/or removed from the venue. No refunds will be issued following ejection from the venue.
- At the licensed area of the venue, disruptive or offensive behavior will result in service being denied and removal of such offenders from the licensed premises or the venue.
- Unless expressly agreed by FNTFF, you must not conduct any commercial activities within the venue.
- The event has licensed areas. Patrons wishing to consume alcohol must have Photo ID. We are prohibited by law from serving liquor to intoxicated persons.
- You must not, without the prior written consent of FNTFF and the Staircase Cafe Theatre, bring any of the following items into the venue: (a) any alcoholic beverages; (b) any illegal drugs; (c) knives, weapons ,or fireworks; (d) animals (apart from authorized guide/companion dogs); (e) any dangerous goods; (f) any other items deemed by management to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance.